Monday, January 7, 2013

New Purse: Michael Kors Sloan Quilt Stud Clutch and Wallet

I know everyone loves Michael Kors so when my hubby surprised me with these gifts I knew I wanted to post some pictures. I had been eyeing the Michael Kors quilted tote for a while. I was in love with it from the moment I saw it, but it was 500$$ It did get marked down to 358, but I realized I have two Hamilton Chain Totes (in large) and I don't carry them as often as I should. I had mentioned to my husband that the purse was on sale, however I did mention the clutch was also marked down and that I would probably get more use out of that. So here we are.

The main thing I love about these items are that they are quilted and studded. What surprised me is that the leather is kind of wrinkled so the texture is not what I expected. Overall its a lovely purse and wallet!

Michael Kors Sloan Quilt Stud clutch and wallet

Michael Kors quilted clutch from the back




Ralph Lauren pearls and bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment