Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daily Look #12 Love After War OOTN (Outfit of the Night)

Hik Loves! This outfit was inspired by the faux leather circle skirt from Daily Look. I did not buy the full outfit and the skirt/outfit didnt have a name so I named it after one of my favorite songs "Love After War". This is such a fun and unpredictable outfit! Hope you all enjoy it!

Click here to get 10.00$ off your purchase at Daily Look

The YouTube Video



Shopper bag Zara here

Heels Bebe (old)

Animal Print Scarf H&M here

For the tutorial on my hair it will be up next Thursday!


Daily Look faux Leather Circle Skirt here



5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love the shoes!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you look beyond stunning. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete