Friday, January 21, 2022

Thankfulness Aircation Look Book: The Sarasota Modern Tribute Resort: Relaxed Midi Dress by NAP Loungewear + Lunch



Hi my loves! This is definitely a different type of post and by that I mean a different type of aesthetic. I spend most of my days wearing loungewear and the last year I have definitely upped my loungewear game. I had this company NAP Loungewear contact me in November about their "luxury" "premium" loungewear and they wanted to send me some. Now you know I have had issues in the past with companies lying, misrepresenting themselves, the company, the quality of their clothes and so on; I was hesitant.

I was initially impressed with the wide range of fabrics that they use that are not man made. The quality looked great and the clothes did have the aesthetic I have and would share with you all. So this post is not sponsored, but the dress was sent to me and all opinions are my own. 



















Relaxed Midi Dress: C/O NAP Loungewear

-Baby-doll style with no waist
-Loose silhouette
-Adjustable straps
-Scoop neckline

  

Cru Cellars

Westshore Marina District

Steak frites (truffle oil parmesan fries) with Chimmichurri


Steak Frites w/ Chimmichurri (Gluten free with side salad/ no fries)

Chard Cesar salad- gluten free without the scotch egg


                               

Grilled pork belly with Chimmichurri (off menu).

No comments:

Post a Comment