Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy New Year From The Lomsak's 2021 (Matching PJ's) + Dinner (Gluten Free)











 Home for the Holidays pj set: JLUXLABEL

****A Portion of all Proceeds from the sale of our Family Pajamas will be donated to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles in efforts to make a child’s Christmas brighter!****

This set does run large.

 Hi loves! This was the second post that went along with my Anniversary posts from home this Summer. Needless to say with several days of rain that led into months we never got to take the anniversary photos I wanted in a safe environment. We had a great time experiencing having our goods shipped to us over night (the A 5 Wagyu steak) and cooking it. I have a short video on my Tiktok account. 


We made this this yea, but while in quarantine I never had a chance to post this meal. This was a very fun experience!









No comments:

Post a Comment