Thursday, December 24, 2020

Holiday Plaid with Alo Yoga- December Review

                         


Merry Christmas loves! I purchased this Alo Yoga set just to wear during the Winter/Christmas time. I really like this set because it is plaid, but it is also very very comfortable. The material is not the same as the Alo Soft or the Air Lift fabrics they often use. 

I am wearing the XS in the bottoms and S in the top, The top is extremely comfortable also. I would say the fit is true to size and this is the first time in a few years Alo Yoga has had plaid so I think it is a good purchase although the yoga pants are pricy.


I was doing a few poses tonight that I haven't done in a while so some are not perfect.

 






More details:

FABRICATION

  • Ultra-sleek & breathable performance Vapor fabric
  • 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
  • Moisture-wicking & anti-odor
  • Front-smoothing panel for commando comfort

FIT

  • High rise & hits at ankle
  • Model 1 is 5’10”, with a 33” bust, 24” waist & 34.5” hips – she wears size XS. Model 2 is 5’9”, with a 34” bust, 28” waist & 38” hips – she wears size M.
  • Inseam by size: XXS, XS & S - 29", M & L - 29.5"



No comments:

Post a Comment