Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Memorial Day! Fitted dress + Vintage Heels & Back Yard Grilling


The idea of getting dressed up to go outside has always annoyed me, but today I was quite excited. Its Memorial Day and we are grilling and I realized I haven't had on a full face of makeup in over 2 months. I have missed makeup and jewelry and carrying my Louis'. None of that really matters as much now, but mental health is very important and I can tell you just putting on this neon dress and doing my makeup life me up!


I love these tank dresses and own quite a few. This one however, is different. They changed the fabric and it has more stretch, but still shows the contour of your shape. The fabric is softer and if you look closely its ribbed. This is my #1 go to dress and the changes to the original are great!
















Fitted dress Zara

Heels: Vintage

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings C/O Ettika

Lipstick: Colour Pop Chi Chi


Place 1 cucumber ribbon in a shaker with ¼ oz. simple syrup. Muddle. Add 1 jalapeno slice, ¾ oz. lime juice, 1 oz. St. Germain and 1 ½ oz. Ketel One Vodka. Add ice and shake. Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and enjoy





Prime NY Strip steak







Grilled Prime steak with chimichurri recipe here
Vegetable skewers
grilled corn



No comments:

Post a Comment