Sunday, May 17, 2020

Date Night with A Head to Toe Floral Look + Recipe Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms




















Floral set: Not recent

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, not recent

Clutch: not recent

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika



OUR DATE NIGHT DINNER


Stuffed portobello mushrooms

This is a recipe that I came up with off the top of my head, I have made chicken stuffed portobello mushrooms before and they turned out great. During this time I am learning how my new stove and oven operate, it gets much much hotter than my old one so these came out a little darker than I would have liked.


Ingredients 

One bunch of rainbow chard

6 to 7 slices of bacon

heavy cream

gluten free panko or bread crumbs

mozzerela cheese

2 packs of portobello mushrooms

salt and pepper to taste


Cook bacon and set to the side to drain.

Rinse and remove the stems of the mushrooms and let the mushrooms cook in the oven on 350 for 15 minutes to remove moisture.

Cook the chard in a pan over the oven at medium heat until it breaks down and is fully sautéed with salt and garlic.

Once you have the bacon chopped up mix the bacon, cheese, panko and chard in a bowl and stuff the tops of the mushrooms. Finish it off with mozzarella cheese and cook on 375 for half an hour. This includes the changes I would make now after cooking it, as you can see from the photos I did it differently, but you all should still get the point.






So, this was a recipe that I came up with, my bacon is definitely more on the darker side than I wanted. There are a few things I would change about my recipe in retrospect after I made and tasted my recipe.

1. I would add the panko into the mixture and mix it all together with the cheese and bacon and chard and add a little wetness (cream) to make it homogeneous. I am pretty much working in the confines of what I can get my hands on at the grocery store...meat has constantly been out of stock as well as gluten free panko. Overall, it was a really great meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment