Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving OOTD + Prefix Dinner At The Epicurean: Cut Out Sheer Top+ Ruffle Detail Belted Plaid Pants + Jimmy Choo

                           

Happy Thanksgiving loves! This Thanksgiving is completely unconventional. Every year my family meets at one of our houses and one of us hosts. I usually cook a little food for everyone no matter who's house I go to, but it mainly helps me to remain gluten free because even after all these years my family doesn't completely know what gluten is. So, on Sunday a wrench got thrown in my plans and I caught a cold from my husband. He rushed out and got me a bunch of medicine to make sure the cold would be --I guess-- as easy to deal with as possible; and that it would go away as quickly as possible. When I get sick it always turns into a huge mess because I already have other autoimmune diseases. Anyway, so here it is Wednesday and I still feel pretty bad- like really bad and I just had to accept I can't cook anything this year. So, this Thanksgiving is going to be a little unconventional.

We decided to go to a near by restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner.I hope you all enjoy!









Cut Out Sheer Top: Shein

Ruffle Detail Belted Plaid Pants: Shein

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel similar Romy

Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle In Mother Of Pearl

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Mother of Pearl

Elevage- Epicurean Hotel Tampa


Gluten free Brie, cheddar and Cider bisque.
smoked chicken, pumpkin seeds, ancho chili

Fried brussel sprouts and spinach salad with country ham, goat cheese, and apples

Roasted turkey tenderloin (they brought me the wrong one with the gravy and dressing). Mine was gluten free once they removed those items.

Filet mignon


Gluten free flourless chocolate cake with ice cream and apples


No comments:

Post a Comment