Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Stella Artois Event: The Art of the Chalice: Ribbed Sleeveless Top + Wide Leg Pants + Jimmy Choo






I was lucky enough to be invited to cover the Stella Artois Art of the Chalice event at the Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park River enter, Tampa River Center. I have never even heard of this event, but I am always eager to attend anything new and interesting. Not only is the event space beautiful, but it's right on the opposite side of Riverwak over looking downtown Tampa. The event featured local artist Illsol's (the husband and wife team of Tony Krol and Michelle Sawyer) canvas installation and a mural celebrating Tampa was unveiled.

The artist(s) Illsol also designed the Stella Artois Chalice that we were gifted which depicts everything from Tampa's downtown, our tropical climate, as well as Tampa's rich Cuban influence and history. This event is held at six other cities in the country hosted by Stella Artois which pays tribute to their iconic chalice.

I was at the event for a couple of hours experiencing the live music as well as the atmosphere. They were serving up plenty of great Cuban sandwiches which I could not partake in unfortunately. I am able to drink the Stella Artois cider because it is naturally gluten free. This was one of many events that I have attended alone because sometimes my husband has unexpected business trips so my photos are limited (i.e., my outfit). I do plan on updating this post with a clear shot of what I wore that night. For now, here are the details.


Ribbed Sleeveless: Zara

Waist Knot Floral Wide Leg Tribal Pants: Shein

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Maroon Illusion

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel not reent, similar Romy







Local band







Glass blowers showing how the chalices are made







No comments:

Post a Comment