Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stripe Cut Out Bow Front Foldover Cami Dress

                            

Hi loves! Today I am sharing a simple look (sundress) that I wore to run a few errands. This dress is perfect for a picnic, a beach day, or lounging in the house. I felt more comfortabe doing things around the house or just going to the park because I was afraid the top was going to pop open. I usually hate night time photos, but I loved how beautiful the sky looked behind me. It actually was only 5 minutes after sunset, but it looks darker due to the flash. With a simple dress like this you don't need many accessories, a cute sandal, and bag.

Stripe Cut Out Bow Front Foldover Cami Dress: ROMWE
Sandals: Just Fab Kyrstin
Flower Crown: H&M (This color in store) similar
Louis Vuitton Speedy
Earrings: Kendra Scott  Maxwell in blue agate
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lip gloss: Cargo Rio











No comments:

Post a Comment