Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Streamlined Zip Blazer + V-Neck + Boyfriend Jeans

                          
Happy Hump Day lovies! I finally got around to styling my hair; I have taken about a month and a half off just letting my hair do its own thing with conditioner only. Since my hair is so long the less I have to do to it the better because it is easier for me. I did do the bantu knots though and it did not take a long time at all, only 45 minutes at the most. I realized that I have only done bantu knots 1 other time in the almost 6 years that I have been natural. I will be rocking this style while it air dries and then take to YouTube with a new video later this week.

Its been very hard for me to do a reset after the hurricane that hit Tampa only 2 and a half weeks ago. I think the stress hit me like a the day after because I was still sitting on ready and I was like "ok, the storm has passed you need to relax". However, I did feel a great deal of sympathy and empathy for those who got hit harder. Now, only 10 days later another hurricane is hitting pretty much every island I have been to and looking at the devastation is devastating. Now we have all these earthquakes happening. I am pretty overwhelmed and just praying for everyone and hoping that as we go into fall and the last month of hurricane season we can all just have some peace.

Today, I am wearing a blazer that has a really nice cut and fit. I like the cut of it because it is streamlined in a way that gives a lean illusion. My favorite way to style blazers like these are to bust out the boyfriend jeans because they add to that affect. I was this close to wearing a scarf today, but alas I opted for yet another choker set because the delicate jewelry highlighted the whole look. I hope you all have a fab Wednesday.

Zip Blazer c/o Just Fab
Heels: Not recent
V-neck: Just Fab
Boyfriend Jeans: Just Fab
Brexton Layered necklace: c/o Charming Charlie
Silver tag twist cuff: c/o Charming Charlie
Earrngs: c/o Charming Charlie

Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstic: c/o Avon (Avonxprojectrunway) Tender Kiss















No comments:

Post a Comment