Friday, July 14, 2017

Tampa's 130th Anniversary: V-Neck T-Shirt + Blazer + Chambray Pants

                  

Hi loves! Today was the 130th anniversary of Tampa and so I ventured downtown for a little fun at my favorite spot which is Tampa's museum of art as well as Curtis Hixon waterfront park. I pretty much spent most of my morning twisting my hair so for tonight I just put on a simple CC Cream from Charlotte Lacroix which I have reviewed in the past and it is currently on sale 40% off for the summer. For my twists I used Curls Blueberry Bliss gel and Coco Conscious styling oil. I washed, conditioned, and used a leave in conditioner by Garnier Fructise Sleek & Shine.

Chambray Pants: Just Fab
V-Neck T-shirt: Just Fab
Blazer: Just Fab
Necklace:  Kendra Scott Rayne in Abalone shell
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Abalone shell
Bag: Louis Vuitton Pochette
Lipstick MAC Diva













No comments:

Post a Comment