Tuesday, July 18, 2017

O-Town: Gingham Flutter Off Shoulder Top + Boyfriends Jeans + Espidrilles

                  

Hi loves! Its my second day here at this resort in Bonnet Creek and its been raining like crazy. Today I got to venture out into what is probably the biggest resort I have ever stayed at. Unfortunately, I don't have any cool food pictures because my meals have all been pre-packaged gluten free salads. This was the outfit I had planned for Monday, but seriously I got here and basically crashed. I have been on several months of insomnia and erratic sleeping so I was like "I'm ready!".

Gingham prints and off the shoulder flutter tops have been a style staple for spring and now summer. I have always loved Gingham prints and have found it to be difficult to find if its not in season. This lightweight shirt is perfect for summer because the fabric is so breathable. I had planned on wearing some cute espidrilles with this outfit, but for some odd reason my husband removed my two pairs of espidrilles from my bag and I was sitting in the hotel bed last night thinking "Where the heck did my shoes go?". When I get home I will update the post with the heels.

Have any of you noticed the last 2 weeks I have been rocking cute eyeshadow looks using the Naked Heat palette? I am loving the bronze hues. XOXO


Gingham Flutter off shoulder top: Just Fab
Jeans: Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in White Pearl
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in White Pearl
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Lipgloss: Colourpop Taurus











No comments:

Post a Comment