Saturday, May 27, 2017

May Fabletics 2017 Collection: Love Every Color Collection + Review





Temora
Luisa Tank
Lisette High-Waisted Short
Yulia Seamless Bra.


I was so excited for March's Fabletics release "Love Every Color" because they had the Lisette high waisted shorts for the first time. I am 5'4 and usually wear an xxs in bottoms and these shorts were not only too tight, but in my opinion too short. I worked out in them a few times to see if the fabric would relax and become more comfortable, but they didn't. 

I loved the super soft Yulia sports bra which were increadibly comfortable. All in all, the outfit itself is cute. If you prefer a little more length to your shorts then order a size up. When the Lisette hw leggings first came out I also felt the fabric was too tight and too thick and now the newer ones fit perfectly so I won't be giving up on the shorts.












Bredgade
Musetta High-Waisted Seamless Legging
Vienna Seamless Midi Bra
 




This is another set that I had mixed feelings about. I love the top! The head whole is a bit small especially for someone with big hair like me. Overall, the fit is perfect and its so sexy! The seamless leggings is where I am on the fence. I love the design and style of them and they are soft and comfortable, but they are so long! These leggings actually come up to my breasts and they kind of make me feel silly so I left the extra fabric to cover my feet. The bottoms do slide down a little bit as you work out, but I like them. The seamless leggings always come in xs only which is why on me they are so long.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment