Thursday, May 4, 2017

April 2017 Fabletics Review: What Moves You Collection

                        

This months Fabletics review is on the "What Moves You" collection. There was only one outfit that stood out to me that month (February) and it was the "Adagio" in the Blueprint floral print. I loved the print and the fact that they had a high waisted capris come out this month. The capris are very comfortable and the fabric has a nice smooth stretch to it. Unlike last months review, I actually really liked the Clara sports bra. At first sight it does look a lot like the Malindi sports bra which ran 2 sizes too small. I did order Clara 2 sizes up because of this and it fits perfectly; I usually wear an xs in these types of sports bras.


Adagio
Lisette High-Waisted 7/8 Capri
Clara Sports Bra.



















No comments:

Post a Comment