Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Thinking Pink This Week x3: Casual Cafe Date Look: Pink Pastel T-Shirt + Boyfriend Shorts + Vest



Hi loves! Happy Wednesday! Tonight I had a craving for Lebanese food so we went to our favorite place here in South Tampa. I was in a pretty laid back mood and I decided on shorts and a t-shirt for a casual outing. Its been a while since I first wore these boyfriend shorts; almost a year ago they were too tight and now they fit perfectly, which made me perfectly elated. We are coming to the end of the work week and "thinking pink". Have any of you been inspired to wear more pink ie., this years Pantone color Pale Dogwood. I have one more day to inspire one more pink outfit, then it will be yes, the "freakin weekend" and I will see what looks I will pull out of my closet.
XOXO

T-shirt: Not recent
Vest: Not recent, similar here
Shorts: Just Fab
Heels: Sam Edleman "Aisha"
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle
Lipstick: MAC Pretty Please
Gloss: MAC Star Nova














Byblos Cafe- GF Barata Hara and Fattouch



No comments:

Post a Comment