Friday, April 21, 2017

Date Night: Off Shoulder Knit Dress X3 + Booties

                           

Happy Fri-yay! It has been one long hectic week! Its funny that my favorite photo from this post has my eyes half shut. Tonight hubby and I went out for a dinner date; he has been away on business so we were pretty excited to be reunited! I have had this dress for about 5 months and was planning on wearing it, but didn't know when; I have 2 other dresses like this and they are also my favorites. I had the idea to wear this cute little corset belt with it tonight, but it didn't fit because I know nothing about ordering/wearing corsets and turns out this one is not really a corset. Anyhow, I hope you all had a productive week and a happy weekend! I will be back with more posts this weekend!
XOXO.

*I took my hair out of the bun it was in and added some oil and spray from the Shea Moisture Almond oil & Almond milk smooth and tame line (details are on my blog and a tutorial will be coming your way soon). I also finally got to trim my hair! It was long overdue.

Off Shoulder Knit Dress: Just Fab
Booties: Just Fab "Sandina"\\\\\
Clutch: Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch
Necklace: Kendra Scott "Rae" Color bar in Pyrite
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" Color bar in Pyrite
Lipstick: MAC "o"











No comments:

Post a Comment