Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fall Folklorica: Floral Vintage Top + A Line Skirt + Cute Heels

                                   

Happy Sunday loves! We are experiencing some romantic cooler weather here this weekend and I love it! Whenever fall rolls around I love to experiment with deeps reds, golds, and blacks in different prints. Last year, I found this awesome blouse in the vintage section of a local consignment store and I love to bring it out every fall and get inspired. All year the A-line skirt has been on trend and I wanted to see how I liked it paired with a top that is streamlined the same way (i.e., the button up portion with the statement button at the top). I think I need to make a trip to my local store and see what other gems I may find this fall!
XOXO


Floral button up top Vintage (from Revolve)|| A line skirt here | Daily Look Quilted bag hereHeels Just Fab LUXE Fairfield (no longer sold) love these here|.

*Wearing Mary Kay lipstick in Really Red
*Wash and Go tutorial is live on my YouTube channel.













No comments:

Post a Comment