Saturday, November 12, 2016

Date Night: Old Favorites: Boatneck Side Slit Dress x1

                   
Hi loves! I hope you are all having a great weekend! This weekend we decided to return to our old favorite restaurant and they never fail to impress us. I took a photo of our food, but I can't locate it now lol. Fall is coming along nicely here in Tampa. I have taken a month long break from YouTube (and trust me I needed it), but I am planning to return filming hopefully this week. I have a lot of awesome stuff planned for this month and can't wait to share!

Boatneck Side Slit Dress here
Heels Just Fab "Tellen" here
Kendra Scott Danielle earring here
Kendra Scott Rae necklace in Pyrite (color bar)
Bangle House of Harlow 1960 Illuminating rectangle cuff in white here
Nakamol gold leather wrap bracelet here

*Wearing Colour Pop Lipie Stixx in Behr Hug














No comments:

Post a Comment