Sunday, June 5, 2016

H&M Conscious Maxi Dress + Fringe Sandals


                            

Happy Sunday loves! I hope you all had a fabulous week! I have been sick for almost a full week with out of control allergies; I have now lost my voice. I wanted to share with you all look 5 from the lookbook I uploaded last week. I  love how light and flowy this dress is! Its a part of the "Conscious Collection" which means its been made from other recycled clothes. This dress is perfect for just about any occasion. Enjoy your weekend! XOXO

H&M Conscious OOTD Maxi Dress (in store) | H&M Hat Coachella Collaboration here| Suede fringe sandals Zara (old) love these here |Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne here| Clutch Michael Kors (old) similar here| Perry Street Crystal X ring here.

*Wearing Urban Decay Temper

                         










No comments:

Post a Comment