Thursday, June 30, 2016

Date Night: Pleated Wrap Dress + Sam Edelman Heels

                                   

Hi loves! We are on the cusp of a 4 day holiday weekend!!!! Hubby and I decided to go to our favorite restaurant, where we always get great service. I was not feeling 100% today (shocker), but I was determined. The hardest thing is dealing with all this hair when I am sick! I powered through and got pretty much everything done except my brows lol. I was so glad to go out and I am hoping I can go out this weekend as much as possible! Check out my snapchat for updates @fashiontolive

Pleated wrap dress in navy/aqua Just Fab here| Heels Sam Edelman"Aisha" hereKendra Scott Danielle Earrings hereAndy Bangles Kendra Scott here| Gold Nakamol leather wrap bracelet here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Taurus
























No comments:

Post a Comment