Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Pumpkin Patch Brunch Portofino Blouse + Wide Leg Jeans

Hi loves! Today was pretty fun since I got to go pumpkin shopping. I still did not fund the one that I wanted, but I have maybe another week or so. We also had a chance to try some new places out here in Tampa and just relax after a very grueling week. I can't believe its almost "that time of year" again, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I decided to go with this laid back, but sophisticated look for pumpkin shopping. The Portofino blouse is one of my favorite styles because you can wear it with anything any way you want.

Portofino Blouse Express here| Jeans Express here| necklace House of Harlow Rocksbox here (use fashiontolivexoxo to get one month free)| Bracelet Bullet cuff Rocksbox here| Kitty ears headband Jewelmint here| Bracelet Americana Jewelmint here| Sunnies (old) love these here| Boots Tanifer Just Fab here|.

*Wearing MAC Diva

                         








Simply Pho Tampa

No comments:

Post a Comment