Saturday, October 24, 2015

Date Night OOTN: Cute Top+Mini Skirt

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! Last night was "date night" and we literally were running late and everything was so hectic all day. Dinner was crazy also, but the night ended on a great note. I wanted to take pictures on the beach, but in the rush I forgot my SD card (figures). It was one of those days. I have had the worst month, but I have been making the best of it. This week I had food poisoning and I am so glad I recovered in three days. I hope you all had a fab Saturday XOXO

Crop top here| Skirt Just Fab here| Cameo necklace Jewelmint here| Clutch Just Fab old| Heels Lulus here|.

*Wearing Urban Decay Matte After Dark

                        




Shephards Interactive Open Flame Buffet in Clearwater FL. Everything I have here is what I could find that was gluten free and free of cross contamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment