Thursday, July 23, 2015

Date Night: Sleeveless Dress + Long Cardigan

Hi loves! This is look 4 in my summer lookbook. I absolutely love the simplicity and sophistication of this outfit! The fabric in the dress as well as the cardigan are so lightweight they are perfect for the summer heat. I got to wear this outfit for a late dinner date with hubby. We finally got to listen to some live jazz (my favorite).

Basic Sleeveless dress Zara here I got this particular print in the store| Cardigan New York & Co Redline Collection (old) love this one here| Heels Just Fab Ora here|.

*Wearing MAC Ruby Woo













                          Here are some pictures from last nights awesome dinner with hubby.

Lump Crab (normally this would be a crab cake, but since its gluten free we got it with out the breading)

Cesar Salad

Swordfish topped with crab and a side of broccolini.

No comments:

Post a Comment