Friday, July 10, 2015

Casual Tulle in the City: Lunch Mixer, Positivity Tee + Tulle Skirt

 Hi loves! TGIF! Today I had a chance to wear a tulle midi skirt! This actually is my first tulle midi skirt ever. I had a great time at a new restaurant in St. Pete that had lots of gluten free options! I have not had hibachi anything in over 2 years and it was so tasty! Today I am also trying out all new makeup for the first time and I will be demoing and reviewing later this summer.

*Wearing MAC Sushi Kiss with Cargo lipgloss in Rio.

*Hair in a wash and go (tutorial will be available Monday.

Positivity T-shirt Zara (in store)
 Tulle Skirt Daily Look here
Heels Lulus here
Pearls Honora Helzburg similar here












Souzu St. Pete 

Lychee martini

Complimentary Ice Cream incased in rice flour (GF)

hubby's food (not GF)

My food (GF and amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment