Saturday, November 1, 2014

OOTN: Sweetheart Jumpsuit+ Zebra heels

Hi loves! I a finally got a chance to wear this wear this jumpsuit that I ordered back in June when I won a 100.00$ gift card to Daily Look. This weekend the hubby and I went on a quick get away seeing that he hadn't had a vacation in almost a year. At this time there was only one place I was interested in going (Miami), but I didn't feel like being away from my cats and condo for a week. The old me which was ironically the younger me, would have killed to spend a week away from the burbs. lol. Anyway, I hope you all are having a great weekend! More blog posts to come!

*My hair is still in the twist and curl I did two weeks ago. I am loving the length and the body that I am getting as it gets older.

Sweetheart Jumpsuit Daily Look here| Heels Pfiefer Just Fab LUXE here| Fortune Cookie Necklace Jewelmint here|.










No comments:

Post a Comment