Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fashion Friday:Baroque Bodycon Dress+Cute Heel

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone had a great week! I have had a pretty challenging week. I had been sick since last Saturday and I was so ready to get out of the house as well as just feel better. Luckily, I had some cool things to do planned this weekend to look forward to. Tonight hubby and I went to our monthly wine tasting at Coopers Hawk and we enjoyed a great dinner (my fav the braised beef risotto with truffle oil). I have been waiting to wear this dress since summer. It seemed like such a "Fall" dress to me when I purchased it.

Bodycon Dress Just Fab "Dharia" here| heels Just Fab Hadley here| Earrings feather fresh Just Fab here| DKNY Coat similar here| Clutch Baghaus|Sunglasses Lulus|

Lipstick Mac Media| hair tutorial will be up Monday|.

                             


                         


                           


































                             

No comments:

Post a Comment