Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New York City: Tropical Palazzo Pants + Cropped Frilled Tank+Jeweled Heels


Ok, this lamp is freaking huge! lol. I did not notice it until I uploaded the pictures. So, my first day in NY has been rainy. My husband and I walked all the way to East Village from the Tribeca area to try the food a S'Mac and then had dinner at Tamarind Tribeca which was a lot closer. Since it rained my hair got frizzy in select areas and I decided to just put some random twists in all over.

 I decided for some odd reason I wanted to spend almost three hours re-twisting my hair in even smaller twists since its supposed to rain again tomorrow. As for the outfit it was so comfortable! I absolutely love palazzo pants. 

Frilled tank top Zara here|tropical palazzo pants Zara here| heels Shantel Shoe dazzle here| Necklace "Soul Searching pendant" Jewelmint here|.










No comments:

Post a Comment