Monday, July 7, 2014

Easy Summer Hairstyles with a Flower Crown (Youtube)

Hi loves! Its Monday!! I stayed up last night (early morning) finishing this video. I have been wanting to do a flower crown video for over a year, but at that time flower crowns were not popular and I tried making one and failed. LOL. Well, I was glad when I saw that H&M started selling them for a very low price. 

On to the hair: So as usual I have certain expectations for my hair and frankly those messy buns were supposed to be bigger! You know I always say that shrinkage does not bother me, but man, I thought my side buns would have been bigger. Right now my hair is boob length and I was so sure it was going to work. Well, it is what it is. Anyhow, I really loved the three simple looks I put together. I try to keep my hairstyles very simple with low manipulation. I hope you all enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment