Monday, March 24, 2014

VLOG CITY LIFE: March 2014 Guess Who is Moving to the City!

Hi guys! You all know I have been engulfed in chores because I moved this month. I try to vlog as much as possible, so here are some of my latest vlogs from FashiontoliveTV. We are coming to the end of all of the chores and unpacking that came with the last three weeks and I am so glad! I am now organizing my new office and about to resume filming and blogging this week.

The area:
The area I live in now is full of young adults like myself that enjoy living a healthier lifestyle. There are tons of great grocery stores as well as restaurants and fresh markets. There are lots of things to do every weekend and not to mention I am closer to several beaches (although Bradenton beach will always remain my favorite). I am looking forward to vlogging more now that I live in the city. There is so much more to do!







No comments:

Post a Comment