Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Friday: Kittens on Parade

Ok, so who is excited as I am that it is Friday? This weeks running (but unplanned) theme is kittens. Kittens or Cats have been trending in fashion for a while this year. I have been hesitant to jump on this trend for fear of being labeled a crazy cat lady for sure, but also because some of the prints can be a bit juvenile for my taste. While at the fashion show a couple of weeks ago I picked up two really cute items with kittens on them from H&M and I was so excited. I hope you like how I styled this dress ;-)

























Dress H&M here
Belt H&M similar here
Moto Jacket H&M (old)
Tights Asos here
Heels Rouen Just Fab here
Purse Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel in Gusette here
Arm Candy Forever 21, Jewelmint, and Macys
My watch was gifted to me by my mom.
Earrings gemma Jewelmint here
P.S. This makeup tutorial will be on my YouTube Channel as well as blog later tonight. The hair tutorial will be up next Thursday. Everyone have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I have to get me a pair of tights like yours they are super cute. But those shoes, I would have broken my ankle and been on the ground as soon as I stepped out the house loll!!

    ReplyDelete