Friday, August 30, 2013

Fashion Friday: Madonna Truth or Dare Heels Klienfelder (OOTD)



 Happy Friday loves!!! This outfit is perfect to start out the long great weekend we all have ahead of us. I had a lot of fun with this one combining stripes,polka dots, and houndstooth. And can we talk about these heels? Goodness they are HOT! I got these earlier in the month when I won the #Justfabit Instagram contest.

Madonna Truth of Dare Klienfelders from Just Fab here










Sally hansen nails in houndstooth

Jewelry Jewelmint Ghery Cuff


Blazer H&M here
Chartreuse top Urban OG

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this look!!! I'm sad I missed out on those beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You know I felt like I was taking a chance on them. This day was the first time I wore them and I fell in love immidiatly :-0

      Delete