Sunday, July 7, 2013

Instagram My Week Natural Hair and OOTD

Today's OOTD dress New York & Co (old)
Just Fab Grammercy Bag
Heels Geneva Just Fab
Lulus Lion Necklace
Earrings Indian Escape Jewelmint

today's wash and go. I waited a week to wash it and I usually wash it ever 3 days so my scalp was so sore. I guess I was feeling pretty lazy this week.


My instahaul on Instagram

Featured on Black Girls Killing it or you can click here


Hi Loves! I haven't done one of these posts in a minute! This week went by so fast and a lot of things happened, but I wanted to highlight only a few from my Instagram which you can find here. So today I wore a cute animal print dress from New York & Co and paired it with my new Geneva heels from Just Fab. Those heels were the only reason I reached for that dress today! I really don't like wearing shoes with a "conservative" heel, but I have to say these were really cute and the shade of brown went perfectly with my Gramercy bag and dress!

I am still testing out Kim Love's Love Me and Leave Me leave in conditioner (which I thought was supposed to be like the kimmaytube leave in). My review will be up on Thursday. Other than that my wash and go was done exactly the way I always do it. I was inspired by this picture of Janelle Mone's hair at the BET Awards this week and I have been trying to think up a way to do this hairstyle on my shoulder length hair WITHOUT heat. We will see what I think of.

Thursday I found out Black Girls Killing it featured another set of my photos which is always an honor. My hubby does such a great job taking these photos so I am very happy when they are recognized ;-)

Lastly, I did a little instahaul which I also never do, but I was pretty happy I finally got my Celine t-shirt since it was sitting at the post office for almost a week. I missed out on the white J.Crew bubble necklace during the 4th of July sale, but I did get the one in citrine so all was not lost. I had been on the hunt for a white blazer and finally found one that I liked at Forever 21. So that was my week in a nutshell. 

I will chat with you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment