Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Celine Paris OOTD

So, there are many ways that I am planning to styling this t-shirt, but the first way I wanted to style it was kind of edgy and sophisticated at the same time. I love the classic Celine tee and that it goes with so many items. Since I wanted to go for an edgy look I knew I needed to have my faux leather clutch on my side from Just Fab. This clutch is trendy, stylish, and can be worn two different ways. I love the skulls that are on it and I like wise I chose Morgandy (my heels) which also have a skull charm dangling from the heel.


Hair tutorial will be up on my YouTube channel tomorrow.











Celine Paris T-shirt here
Red pants Macy's (old)
Heels Morgandy Just Fab here
Clutch Audacious Just Fab here
Earrings, bracelets, and collar Jewelmint here


2 comments: