Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick OOTD My Lime green Obsession

Second day of spring!! The first day was rainy and cold! I am having major allergy problems hense why my eyes are red and half open in almost every picture. If you like my wash and go please check out my Youtube Channel for the details on how I made and applied my DIY Cleansing conditioner with Cucumber. I bought this outfit last year when I was inspired by an outfit I made on Polyvore, but this is my first real opportunity wearing it. I love the fresh pop of color lime brings!
Bag Michael Kors Saffiano Hamilton Chain Tote
Chinos Daily Look
Corset top Hollister

Heels Shoe Dazzle



Ombre Lips Mac Rebel and St. Germaine







Spring Fashion Deal, 20% OFF for First Order

1 comment:

  1. this is a shade of green i can live with =) great look!

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete