Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prabal Gurung For Target Sale 30-50 Percent OFF

I have had a lot of time for this clothing line to grow on me. I once questioned the bright colors, but with winter finally over I am more than ready to embrace spring and all its bright colors! This neon yellowish green color is everywhere this spring (already) and I find myself picking items up every time I go shopping that are this color. I was lucky and happy to find these items on sale at the Target stores that I visited. I am still on the hunt for one more item!

Items shown:
Nolita Pointy Toe Pumps
Nolita print pleated skirt
Black lace overlay shirt
Black and White Lace overlay top
Sulphur Spring Ruffle Dress
Flirty Floral Print dress w/full skirt
Pebble Racer Back Tank
Color Block Skirt

Prabal Gurung For Target The Possiblities

24850_Shop Daily Deals at Target.com. Always Free Shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment