Sunday, February 17, 2013

OOTD Prabal Gurung Floral Skirt in Meet the Parents Pring and Pointy Toed Heels


So stripes and floral print may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I had been waiting for the perfect skirt to do this and it presented itself to me in perfect form. Check out my YouTube video and what I have to say abut this awesome skirt! I am really glad that I was able to get it before it sold out and I feel its perfect for winter. This purse I am LOVING! And the shoes are great! This was a fun OOTD that I got to wear to church today.


                                     
The YouTube Video


Blouse New York & Co (old)
Tights Macys Hue (old)
Belt Asos

Prabal Gurung Pointy Toed Heels found here

Prabal Gurung Skirt here


Just Fab Purse Arrival here




Winter Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment