Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish Tutorial from Ulta

So I got this Sally Hansen magnetic nail polish in Polar Purple from Ulta today. This was my first time using magnetic polish. Here is a step by step tutorial of how I did it.
The finished look looks like waves of light purple and dark purple on the nails.

First you paint your nails with a base coat and then add one coat of the magnetic nail polish and wait for it to dry.

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in Polar Purple. I purchased this nail polish at a local Ulta for 9.99+ tax and used a coupon

Once the nail is dry add a second THICK coat

Apply the magnet IMMEDIATELY! For up to ten seconds. You may have to move it up the nail for longer nails.

different pics of me applying the magnet



No comments:

Post a Comment