Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Closet Office: Hello Kitty Headquarters 2012

So a few months ago I posted a blog stating I was renovating my office/closet and I was hoping to post pictures in a few months. So, here it is. I am lucky enough to have this office closet and it serves as my main source of inspiration every day. I have named my office the Hello Kitty Headquarters because I LOVE hello kitty. It doesn't matter what age you are I have loved hello kitty since I was like ten. 


I'm an organization freak! lol I am obsessed with these closet maid shelves!






My rolling rack of clothes which contains items that I am waiting to film or blog about.

I love these Closet Maid shelves!

I LOVE my desk!

I LOVE Hello Kitty!

Some of my favorite Shoes on display

My Accessories and Purses


Shoes :-) Updated Shoe Organization Video here




Another pair of my favorite floral shoes and Clutch from Aldo...I LOVE floral print

Of course I have to have a wedding pic in my office.


Nail Polish Collection video here

And of course I have to wrap this up with some signature hello kitty from Build A Bear

Welcome to my office/closet my inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I am and I try everyday not to forget that bc its easy to get caught up in life :-) take care!

      Delete