Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day OOTD (Outfit Of the Day)

So I put some planning into how I wanted my outfit for V-day to look for my date with my husband. I was lucky enough to be gifted the gray purse from my sister Joanna for Christmas. The purse is from Beya. The pink dress is from Forever 21 for 7.50$ I wanted a simple look that was sexy, but not too dressy. Its also pretty warm here in Florida for winter so this was perfect and at the end of the night I just threw on a cardi. The outfit looked exactly like I wanted it to and I also found some matching Essie nail polish in the color Mod Squad I had to repaint my nails once I got to the hotel room. My nails were chipping and I opted for some of the clear Essie no chip nail polish top coat. of course I wore some Jewelmint pieces the bracelet I got in my December haul and I had planned on wearing the Remember Versailles earrings, but I thought the Windsor set went with the locket much better!

For more Fashion and beauty visit my Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFashiontoLive?feature=mhee


My Valentine's Day outfit


Beya Purse



G By Guess


Sinful Nail Polish colors Red, Light Pink, and Glitter Pink.




No comments:

Post a Comment