Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Nude Makeup

Okay for Valentines Day I had a special look planned out. I really wanted to look dramatic, but simple at the same time. I started with the MaryKay Primer and then moved on to the Mary Kay Timewise Foundation for normal to dry skin in Bronze 5. I also used the Mary Kay eyebrow gel, black eyeliner, blush in berry brown, the concealer in Bronze 2. Next I used MAC the amped lipstic, MAC lipliner and MAC Dazzelglass and MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked to fill in my brows. To finish this look I used L'Oreal Voluminous Lashes Mascara and Maybeline Stiletto Line eyeliner. I had set these Ardell eyelashes out, but I never put them on because I couldn't find scissors to cut them. For nailpolish I used Essie "Mod Squad".
For more fashion and beauty visit my Youtube channel at  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFashiontoLive?feature=mhee


This is the Naked Palette 1. I used all matte nude colors on the left side Virgin and Buck as the brow highlighter.




Lipstick used MAC The Amped


No comments:

Post a Comment