Saturday, April 20, 2024

Girl On Holiday: Aircation | Welcome to Country #24 Bermuda | Crochet Crop Top + Trousers + Jimmy Choo

 


Today is the last day of our vacation and it has been so much fun. I can think of other ways to spend my wedding anniversary however, a long cruise to Bermuda was at the top of my list in places I wanted to take my husband one day.



I brought a lot of clothes on my trip as you can see, but tonight I restyled 2 outfits to make this one which I often do while on vacation. I thought this Crochet top looked really cute with these linen trousers.
















Crochet crop top: Beach Riot

Trousers: Faithfull the Brand 

Toiletry Clutch: Louis Vuitton, they don't sell this one anymore, they did re-release it with a chain last year here.

Heels: Chinese Laundry, Hotness (these are now vintage)

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Zodiac necklace: C/O Ettika

Pearl necklace: C/O Ettika 

Lipstick: Colour Pop in Toucan (this is no longer sold)



Formal Dining Room,
Final night

Thanksgiving dinner















No comments:

Post a Comment