Monday, April 1, 2019

With Love From NOLA: Multi Plaid Cape + High Waisted Jeans + Wedges


Today we decided to venture out and explore a little more. Our trip thus far has been tumultuous, tedious, and on some levels dramatic lol. I had a great time when I stumbled across this mural of live art. As usual, the rain follows us everywhere and it was no different here. The temperature dropped quite a bit and luckily I had this coat with me. I originally purchased this coat to go to Denver and then my trip got cancelled and then I lost track of the coat (in my own closet) for about six months. I was so happy that I was able to get a chance to wear what was the most popular coat of the Fall season before it got warm again.












Multi Plaid Cape: Red Dress Boutique 

High Waisted Jeans: L'agence Fashion

Wedges: just fab

Dragos NOLA

(not gluten free) crab Cesar salad

Catfish: this was supposed to be GF


1 comment:

  1. Designs are so well done in the ravishing, angelic, lovely, garment choices. see the super most magnetic front view to gel well with.amateur cam site

    ReplyDelete