Thursday, April 18, 2019

Date Night in Tampa's Downtown: Double Breasted Plaid Dress + Jimmy Choo



Tonight we decided to return to a new restaurant that opened in Tampa back in February. I am a huge fan of tuxedo dresses because they are chic. sexy, and simple. I have a bunch in different styles ; Which are mostly sleeveless. This is in fact the only one I own with sleeves and that is what drew me t o it. Zara is my favorite store to buy these type of dresses from because for me the sizing is almost exact for petite frames. This one is from Winter 2018 so if I come across a similar one I will link it below.








Double breasted plaid dress: Zara, last season

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel


Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Osteria

Frozen Limoncello (also really great, its a must try)

Gluten free chopped salad (this was really great it had banana peppers in it).

Gluten Free Branzino with zucchini, squash, and potatoes.

Gluten free- grilled flat iron steak

My favorite! The salted caramel gelato (basically sex in a bowl).



*This restaurant has been indefinitely closed.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in that pretty dress! Love the pattern and the shape! :)

    And those red heels are to die for! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete