Friday, March 9, 2018

2018 Birthday Lookbook : Lilly Pulitzer Ezra Maxi Beach Dress + Sandals

                        

Hi loves! This is another one of my birthday looks (there are 8 total) for my time at Bonnet Creek (Orlando).  I felt that this swim cover up did not get enough love when I wore it in St. Pete beach back in December. Mainly, I feel that it is way too beautiful to wear as a beach cover up and I wanted to see how it worked as a dress.

Ezra Maxi Beach Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
White Henley Dress: H&M
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne
Alex Earrings: Kendra Scott
Lipstick: Colour Pop Toucan

                        

                         












La Luce: Cesar salad with cheese crustini

Chef's creation: gluten free without the bread

Gluten Free Hot chicken

Gluten Free 10 year old Butterscotch pudding (to die for!)


No comments:

Post a Comment