Sunday, September 24, 2017

Beach Side Date Night at Shor Clearwater: 2 pc Crop Top & Pants Set + Heels


Hi loves! This weekend has flown by! We finally got out for date night after about 2 weeks of staying in/ travel. I was having a hard time trying to narrow down a place that was romantic and new since Wednesday and I decided lets do Clearwater. We are so close to Clearwater, but we rarely go there. I was looking forward to some photos on the beach and a walk with mushy hand holding lol, but the sun just keeps going down earlier and earlier over here. The restaurant was great and I am sure sunset would have been great also had we made it there earlier. I am sporting the bantu knot out finally. It took 4 days to dry and I have a sensitive scalp so it drove me crazy all week long. A new video will be up showing the bantu knot out this week. XOXO


Strapless crop top: Faithfull the Brand @ Lulus
Striped pants: Faithfull the Brand @ Lulus
"down the spiral staircase" choker: c/o  Ettika
Heels: Shoedazzle Dayle
Earrings Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: c/o Avon (Avonxprojectrunway) Tender Kiss














Shore Restaurant Hyatt Clearwater

Blue point Oysters


Gluten Free Shrimp & Grits (this was amazing, but hard to get a really good photo of).


Hubby's salmon & rice which was the chef's creation for the night. I am unsure if it's gluten free.



No comments:

Post a Comment