Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July Color Style Fun w/ Charming Charlie: Leg Warmers + Knit Shirt+ Boyfriend Shorts + Heels



Hi loves! Today's blog post will be followed by the unboxing video for July's Charming Charlie color style fun. I wanted to share this look that I put together with the items I recieved as well as my Tabbisocks leg warmers. Although its the dead of summer and blazing hot I put this outfit together because it would be great for a rainy day or an indoors day. I personally am anemic and I get cold easily and the last month I have been relying on my leg warmers while in doors. I wanted to put a different swing on the trend by pairing them with heels. The video will be uploaded at midnight.
XOXO

Knit top: Not recent similar
Boyfriend Shorts: Just Fab
Leg Warmers: Complimentary of Tabbisocks
Heels: Not recent love these here
Clutch: Not recent
Earrings: Complimentary of Charming Charlie
Agate Necklace: Complimentary of Charming Charlie
Words to live by bracelets: Complimentary of Charming Charlie "good vibes"
Words to live by bracelets: Complimentary of Charming Charlie "Live What You Love"
MAC: Pink Nouveau

                       











No comments:

Post a Comment