Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 2017 Fabletics Collection: On The Edge

                                     

Hi loves! This months Fabletics review is of the "On the Edge" collection which features the Lisette high waisted leggings in the "Rosie Night Print". This will be a pretty simple review because I love the Lisette leggings in this particular fabric. The fabric is not too thick (unlike the first Lisette leggings) its got a silky feel, and they glide on and move with your body. My opinion is also the same for the salar capris in the same print and fabric. I opted to get the 27 inch instead of the petite 25 inch inseam and they were much much more comfortable. I have short legs but a long torso, so when I ordered my first Lisettes in the 25 inch inseam, they kept rolling down on my naval.

Emmeline
Mariela Tank
Salar Capri




Brooke
Erin Tank
Lisette High Waist Legging
Snapdragon Reversible Sports Bra




The only thing I did not care for with this collection were the odd shirts that came with the complete outfits. They to me were just unflattering, and unnecessary in my opinion. In January, I actually just bought bottoms during a 30% off flash sale to avoid the strange tops all together. 

Everything I have here is true to size in xxs for the bottoms and the tops are xxs unless that is not available in the style. Come join me on my fitness journey on Instagram my user name is Fashiontolive. XOXO.






Brooke
Erin Tank
Lisette High Waist Legging
Snapdragon Reversible Sports Bra











No comments:

Post a Comment