Friday, March 24, 2017

Inspired Outfit Feat. Primrose Yellow Trousers + Chambray Button Up




Hi loves! Happy Friday! Today's look is an inspired look from a blogger that I have followed for years, Style Pantry. This look was posted on her blog sometime last week and I thought I would re-create it using items directly from my own closet. I chose the primrose yellow straight leg trousers because the color is a part of the 2017 Spring color Pantone and I just love this color! I have a bunch of trousers from New York & Co and they always come in handy to have around and they never go out of style. Check out their website because they are having a 50% off sale this weekend!


Chambray Button Up: H&M
Trousers: New York & Co (This color is not recent)
Necklace: Kendra Scott "Danielle" in Cats Eye
Earrings: Kendra Scott "Elle" in Cats Eye
Bangles: Kendra Scott "Andy" in Cats Eye & Slate
Heels: Just Fab "Wanda" not recent similar print & style "Joli"
Lipstick MAC "O"


















No comments:

Post a Comment