Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MAY 2016 Fabletics Collection Review: Retro Print

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hi loves! This months Fabletics collection was from January of this year, I just can't remember the name. This was all winter gear that I never got to wear more than a few times since it wasn't that cold here in Tampa. You can currently find these items on sale up to 40% off on the Fabletics website. All of the items shown fit true to size and I usually wear a xxs or xs (depending on the item).



Yukon Dress

This dress is perfect for winter or chilly days. Its super soft, thick, and comfortable. This is the type of dress I would wear running to stay warm up top, but still have the freedom to move my legs.



Aurora
Aventura Tank c/o
Hamilton Sweatpant II



The aurora tank is soft and comfortable. I have it on here with shorts, however it goes with the Hamilton sweats. This is the perfect combination for lounging around at home in my opinion.



Spectrum
Sunny tee
salar capris


This set is my favorite out of all three because its purple! So first, we have this super cute print and my favorite bottoms, the salar capris. Secondly, we have the sunny tee that is so cute and casual I would wear it out with heels. I have worn this outfit numerous times and its still in great condition. The only thing I noticed is that the Sunny tee is a magnet for lent when its placed in the dryer with other items. I wore this on a cold rainy day for a run and it kept me warm and it did a pretty good job of keeping me dry. 














No comments:

Post a Comment